Together We Will | Los Angeles is a non-partisan organization that works to unify our divided nation, by fighting hate and bigotry, and seeking liberty and equality for disenfranchised Americans. TWWLA believes that all Americans, regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, physical or mental ability, socioeconomic status, or political affiliation, deserve to be treated with respect and dignity.
Based on these beliefs, the mission of Together We Will | Los Angeles is:
- to advocate for equal rights, liberty, and justice for Women, LGBTQ, People of Color, and People with Disabilities;
- to generate initiatives and actions that aim to improve the lives of these marginalized groups;
- to promote the political education and awareness of both the organization’s members, and Americans at large, as related to the rights of, and issues faced by, the people we work to protect;
- to collaborate with like-minded organizations, and harness our collective voice and power, in our endeavors to protect the rights of the above-named disenfranchised; and
- to promote healthy, constructive dialogue with people of opposing views in an effort to achieve unity through understanding and goodwill.